can't figure it out...

kimberwee

DIS Veteran
Logged into MyDisneyExperience this morning and it had an alert saying that my BTM FP selection has been changed and to check my itinerary. When I looked at it, everything appears to be the same as it always was. System glitch?

Unless and until you get more info (you simply may not ever hear any more about it...)

Last edited:
Logged into MyDisneyExperience this morning and it had an alert saying that my BTM FP selection has been changed and to check my itinerary. When I looked at it, everything appears to be the same as it always was. System glitch?
I get that a lot. If you look at the times it usually says "Your fp+ time has been changed from 8:00-8:30 to 8:00-9:00. Idk why it had only a 30 minute increment the first time but it has to be a glitch.

Got a notice in an email over the summer for an upcoming trip that our FP was changed - and then it stated the same exact time for SDMT ( What changed exactly ??? ) Crazy !

I got one too. My original FP time was 8:30-9:00. When they extended the park closing past 9:00, they extended my FP to 9:30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter