Can't find my CC info

kjcolv

Mouseketeer
I can't find any Castaway Club Member info in all my stuff. I recall getting something in the mail after our last cruise but I've moved since then and who knows where it is. I sure want our returning cruiser gift. Any ideas where we can get that info or how to make sure we are counted as "returning cruisers"??

I read all of the time on here that you're 'automatically' designated a CC member when you return the 2nd time - & from then on - but last time we cruised (our 2nd time) we got NOTHING.
After reading all of the threads on this subject AND going thru the DCL website & registering & hearing nothing, I finally decided that the best course of action was to call DCL directly & make sure we're signed up.
Good thing I did. We weren't once again, but NOW we are!!
Turns out there was some type of 'oversight' last time according to the oper. &, altho they can't compensate us because it's been 1 1/2 yrs, she assured me that we will receive our 'goodies' this time AND receive confirm and/or cards in the mail. Nothing yet, but I called about 1 month ago & she did say it could take 6-8 wks. Believe me, I'll be calling again by the end of next month.
I'd vote for calling & speaking with a 'live' person.

I didn't know my CC# either, I called up DCL and they gave it to me. In fact I called a few times because I kept misplacing the #. Also, when I booked with my travel agent I told them I was a CC memeber they called for me and got the # also.

If you have no Return cruiser gift in your room, just go down to guest services and they will take care of it. I had this problem on the last cruise and within 1 hour my Disney Towel was delivered to my room.

kjcolv said:
I can't find any Castaway Club Member info in all my stuff. I recall getting something in the mail after our last cruise but I've moved since then and who knows where it is.

I just had the same problem. I booked my upcoming cruise through Dreams Unlimited and they were able to find the information and apply it to my account. I think any travel agent should be able to do it, or you can call DCL directly. They'll need your name and the address you lived at when you cruised before, and possibly the approximate dates of your previous cruise (not sure about whether the dates are required, but I supplied that information anyway.)

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter