Can't get an ADR at Planet Hollywood for 8/18/10..... REALLY?!?!?!?

It'sWDW4me

<font color=green>Fairly new... still gets a tag :
I can get a dinner reservation for 9 people at Boma at 6:20 on 8/18 but I can't get a reservation at Planet Hollywood past 4:45 on the same day??

Really?

I can get into Boma but not Planet Hollywood? :eek: REALLY?!

:confused3 WTH? :confused3

It's like that for the entire week we're there.

Is Planet Hollywood withholding availability? I just. can. not. believe. that PH would be booked tighter than Boma at 173 days out.....

Call them directly if you really want to dine there. Since they are not Disney-owned, I'm certain that they withhold seats, as does T-Rex.

I got a reservation for August 18th for 4:30pm at Planet Hollywood. The only thing is you can't get reservations after 6pm because after that time they only take walk - ins, or at least that is what I was told when calling the restaurant. did you try a time before 6pm?

Call them directly if you really want to dine there. Since they are not Disney-owned, I'm certain that they withhold seats, as does T-Rex.

I imagine that they must be holding seats. Because we'll be a party of 10 I had to make all of our ADR's via phone with Disney. All went through for the exact dates and times (within 10 minutes) except for PH. Disney Dining said that they couldn't make a reservation for PH for a party larger than 8 ppl and they gave me PH's phone number. When I called PH direct though, they said that they can't make a reservation for parties of less than 15! She did suggest that I make two reservations through Disney and assured me that since the ressies would be in the same name, they'd seat us together. So I called Disney back. :headache: The lady at Disney did try but could not pull up any availability after 4:45 pm - even for a party of 2 (like I said, she did try :worship:).

I got a reservation for August 18th for 4:30pm at Planet Hollywood. The only thing is you can't get reservations after 6pm because after that time they only take walk - ins, or at least that is what I was told when calling the restaurant. did you try a time before 6pm?

Mmmm, that's probably what it is then. I was able to make ADR's for 4:45 pm (I'll probably see you there in the waiting area! I'll be sporting a LGMH :thumbsup2 on my backpack so feel free to say hi.) for 2 parties of 5. I just hope we can be seated together!

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions!

I imagine that they must be holding seats. Because we'll be a party of 10 I had to make all of our ADR's via phone with Disney. All went through for the exact dates and times (within 10 minutes) except for PH. Disney Dining said that they couldn't make a reservation for PH for a party larger than 8 ppl and they gave me PH's phone number. When I called PH direct though, they said that they can't make a reservation for parties of less than 15! She did suggest that I make two reservations through Disney and assured me that since the ressies would be in the same name, they'd seat us together. So I called Disney back. :headache: The lady at Disney did try but could not pull up any availability after 4:45 pm - even for a party of 2 (like I said, she did try :worship:).

Mmmm, that's probably what it is then. I was able to make ADR's for 4:45 pm (I'll probably see you there in the waiting area! I'll be sporting a LGMH :thumbsup2 on my backpack so feel free to say hi.) for 2 parties of 5. I just hope we can be seated together!

Hello,

We wanted to eat late at PH but was told the latest time approx was 4.45 so we have to go with that. Do not fancy just turning up on the day with eight in our party in august.

See thread a few weeks ago when we were trying :goodvibes

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2389909

I will be looking for you :cool1: Have a great vacation:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter