Can't help noticing some new tags :)

Congratulations on your new tags. Psss... don't tell anybody, but I had no idea what you were talking about.

hehe you learn something new everyday!lovely little surprises:thumbsup2

I dont think you will ever get that question answered ;) The tag fairy is one of the Disboards best kept secrets ;)

43490FaerieWand1.gif
There are several of us, but no one knows quite for sure who I am.
1.gif

Hey Jackie - you got a personal reply from one of the TFs!! :worship: And congrats to everyone with new tags :thumbsup2

Hey Jackie - you got a personal reply from one of the TFs!! :worship: And congrats to everyone with new tags :thumbsup2

Isnt she a cutie :hug: I am all excited now :lovestruc

Hi Becky did you have a good holiday ?

ah I see now ,the tag fairy has paid me a little visit thank you ,I think the tag fairy is tinkerbelles cousin they must be related :wizard:

I have no idea what you are talking about but i'm still finding it entertaining

I think these tag should have links to the post in which you said it- as some peoples are very intriguing and i do wonder what on earth you were discussing and how you came to say these random things

I think these tag should have links to the post in which you said it- as some peoples are very intruiguing and i do wonder what on earth you were discussing and how you came to say these random things

ditto

I think these tag should have links to the post in which you said it- as some peoples are very intriguing and i do wonder what on earth you were discussing and how you came to say these random things

I think with some you are better off not knowing ;)

Okay where did I get my tags from :confused3 without search it would be tricky to find the exact post and it was some time ago.

I'm sure it was around a conversation of food :goodvibes to which I retorted "anyone for haggis" in recognition of our national beast that roams the hills looking for unsuspecting walkers :)

The cagey lot I'm not so sure but I think everyone was being coy about something :)

I think with some you are better off not knowing ;)

true- i particularly like yours about the lizard tho it really tickles me

in recognition of our national beast that roams the hills looking for unsuspecting walkers :)

:rotfl: thanks for sharing- (sorry my quote thingy didnt work)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter