***Can't keep us down...OFFICIAL MAY 2021 THREAD...come heck or high water we're going to WDW!!!***

And I go on the first-month from today!!!! Bought my Universal tickets last night-last day of the three free months on annual passes and seasonal APs were just a bit more than two day tickets so i thought what the heck? :)
I’m doing a quick 2 day Universal trip in October. The AP was exactly the same price as my 2 day, 2 park ticket. A no-brainer for me. And now I will have to go back at least one more time during those 15 months. Right? 😁

I added a day to my trip! I’m arriving now at CSR on the 15th and then heading over to CBR. There were no rooms available there to tack onto my trip so we decided to stay somewhere else for the night. I’m excited to go back to CBR even if it is for one night! It is also officially a girls trip with just me and my sisters going!

I’m starting to get the Disney excited butterflies again and I cannot wait!!
:butterfly

We added an extra day at the beginning of our trip! Now we are staying for one night at AoA in the Mermaid rooms. It’ll be our first time to stay at this resort. Then we’ll move on over to Movies.

For this trip, I was able to get these ADRs:
Homecomin’
Liberty Tree Tavern
Yak & Yeti
Skipper’s Canteen
Sci Fi

With the exception of Sci Fi, we have never been to any of these restaurants. I’ve read such good reviews on these boards, so I thought we’d try something new. I’m super excited!

We added an extra day at the beginning of our trip! Now we are staying for one night at AoA in the Mermaid rooms. It’ll be our first time to stay at this resort. Then we’ll move on over to Movies.

Homecomin’
Liberty Tree Tavern
Yak & Yeti
Skipper’s Canteen
Sci Fi

With the exception of Sci Fi, we have never been to any of these restaurants. I’ve read such good reviews on these boards, so I thought we’d try something new. I’m super excited!

Welcome to the "added 1 day to the beginning of my trip" club! :earboy2:

Skipper's Canteen is excellent.. you'll love it.

So Sunday was my ADR day for the 2nd half of our trip and I totally forgot until 11 am. :faint: I had to switch my Epcot and animal kingdom days to get one ADR we wanted. Here's my current plans for this May/June trip:
May 30- travel day! Staying at AoA Nemo suites for 1 night. No ADRs this day. We are just going to swim, take a joy ride on the skyliner, relax, etc.

May 31-picking up rental car at the car care center. Going to disney springs and eating at Earl of sandwich (probably). Kids want to go to the lego store to do the build a minifigure. You can make an appointment for that 30 days in advance. Then going to Universal and checking in to the Hard Rock. I can't decide if we should go to volcano bay or the regular park that night but we will do one.

June 1/2: Universal

June 3: moving day! I am getting us the 4 day promo tickets for universal because they are cheaper than a 3 day ticket so we may do a quick trip into the park before we leave. We are checking into Fort Wilderness with an RV rental. We will have to do a Wal-Mart run to get camping essentials. I've already scouted out the wal-mart and started a pick up order online. After we get all set at the campground, we are going to MK. I am looking for a dinner reservation at the Plaza but we may just snack around and then eat at the camper after the park closes.

June 4: Animal Kingdom: I am looking for Yak and Yeti for this day for dinner. I have Landry's gift cards to use and I may just get the Landry's club thing that we could use to get in without a reservation.

June 5: Hollywood Studios: We have a lunch ADR at 50's Prime Time which we have only been to once. I got the kids a time to build a droid in the late afternoon.

June 6: Epcot: The kids requested the Garden grill so we have that for dinner. We love breakfast there but sadly that is not an option. I am excited for the food booths too!

June 7: Magic Kingdom: Last day :sad:. We have Skipper's Canteen for dinner which we've never tried so I am excited for that.

June 8: Boring check out and fly home day. We have to be out of the RV by 10 am but our magic express pickup will probably be between 10 and 10:30.

Homecomin’
Liberty Tree Tavern
Yak & Yeti
Skipper’s Canteen
Sci Fi

We have been making an ADR for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern for every trip. The food has been very good and they are using the Diamond Horseshoe for extra seating. :)

There has been a mask policy change starting April 8! Starting April 8, you can take your mask off for outdoor photos! I am so excited to be able to see my kids faces in our vacation pictures!
Do you know if this is good for rides? Like Splash Mountain and other outdoor rides where you are photographed?

Do you know if this is good for rides? Like Splash Mountain and other outdoor rides where you are photographed?
Here is a screenshot of the official announcement.

Attachments

• 591381B6-68AB-4A7E-96D4-5949AB8D994E.png
    591381B6-68AB-4A7E-96D4-5949AB8D994E.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 10
There has been a mask policy change starting April 8! Starting April 8, you can take your mask off for outdoor photos! I am so excited to be able to see my kids faces in our vacation pictures!
This was the most exciting news for us! Taking photos around DW is such a big part of our experience and I am super thrilled to be able to get mask-less photos! Just think about all those awesome photo opps at the F&G Festival!

This was the most exciting news for us! Taking photos around DW is such a big part of our experience and I am super thrilled to be able to get mask-less photos! Just think about all those awesome photo opps at the F&G Festival!
I know! We all screamed when we read the news this morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter