• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't make ADRs!

Linleedo

DIS Veteran
Help! It's day 180 & the reservations won't go through even though my dates are highlighted. Any suggestions?

I'm getting the same error - I don't think they have loaded the dates yet. I'm not happy.

Up at 3 am and the reservation site is down. Ugh. Glad to see I'm not alone.

How would we know if the system is up besides reloading every 5 seconds? I'm trying to make dinner reservations for my daughter's birthday .... this is NOT fun.

Would calling at 7 am work? Or will the system be down for them too?

Different systems.

I want to go back to bed. I'll keep trying until the phone lines open.

Thanks for your help - I hadn't planned to be doing that so have not researched it ahead of time!

It's still down. The Dining line will be pandemonium at 7AM if they don't get this fixed real soon!

Nope. I've tried phone, ipad, and website through mydisneyexperience and just googling the restaurant.

I’m partially relieved that it’s not just me, but I’m so annoyed! I have to get kids up and ready for daycare at 7, so calling isn’t an option

I'm mad because I grabbed my laptop to make reservations in my bedroom. Now I have to find a quiet place in the house to make a phone call at 4 am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter