• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't make ADRs!

Seriously! Disney needs to get their sh!t together. Who has this amount of time to sit and make dining reservations!

Hmmm. Usually the phone line wait goes way down when all the agents can say they are under magical enhancements. With the estimated wait time I thought they were making reservations. My wait is 30 minutes so I should get an agent soon if they are in downtime.

You guys are more than welcome to hang on, but I did through to an agent and she said their system is down too. They cannot make reservations either. We have to keep checking/call back.

I'm off to deal with a sick toddler :(

My son graduates high school today. House full of out of town guests and I'm up making noise. Not cool Disney.

It’s been down since last night. I’m at 114 days and tried booking a few things with no luck. Surprised to see it still down this morning.

On hold, spoke to someone. Whole system down. No estimated time to be back up!

Yep, just got through after 19 minute wait and things are down, no estimate as to when the systems will be back up.

I got the ap to work, but not the website. And I still don't have the birthday dinner I wanted :( Will keep checking.

Fingers crossed that it's back up and running soon for you guys! It must be very frustrating and annoying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter