Can't order Magic Bands

Claudia1

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I have 3 trips on MDE and have bands ordered for the first (in August). I'm trying to check the availability of themed bands for our Oct trips but every time I click on the "Choose Magic Band" link, I get a pic of Donald Duck and this:

Access Unavailable
You do not have permission to access this page.
Sorry, but access to the page you requested is unavailable. It may have been moved or deleted, or the URL may contain errors. Please check your spelling.

Am I only allowed to have one Magic Band order at a time or is MDE glitching again?

I get an error message when trying to access the page as well so I think it's just a system glitch.

I have 3 trips on MDE and have bands ordered for the first (in August). I'm trying to check the availability of themed bands for our Oct trips but every time I click on the "Choose Magic Band" link, I get a pic of Donald Duck and this:

Access Unavailable
You do not have permission to access this page.
Sorry, but access to the page you requested is unavailable. It may have been moved or deleted, or the URL may contain errors. Please check your spelling.

Am I only allowed to have one Magic Band order at a time or is MDE glitching again?
Same happened to me, but if I access the site through the app link on my phone, it works. With past glitches, I've had luck, by using an incognito session or opening with a different browser

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter