• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't Select FP This AM - Tuesday - Yesterday

I've read this happens a lot on Tuesdays. Not sure if its because people who arrive on Saturdays have a tuesday fastpass day and it just gets overwhelmed or not. Thankfully the Tuesday I made fastpassses I didn't have any issues but that apparently that is not usually the case on Tuesdays. :confused3

I've read this happens a lot on Tuesdays. Not sure if its because people who arrive on Saturdays have a tuesday fastpass day and it just gets overwhelmed or not. Thankfully the Tuesday I made fastpassses I didn't have any issues but that apparently that is not usually the case on Tuesdays. :confused3
Tuesday mornings (right when FP window opens) are when they supposedly do "enhancements" to the system. :rolleyes:

Should we start posting when the system "is" working? Would cut down on a lot of posts. From what I see, the system works best when the hamsters running the wheel which powers their computers are not too tired.

Same here, I was panicking. After waiting two years, its almost insulting to not have it work.

I was very worried as my tickets had the wrong expiration date listed on MDE. After about seven emails, two chats, and three frustrating phone calls I was reassured that the tickets would open up appropriately when the fp date opened. They did open up the correct dates but how frustrating!! I got most of what I wanted but not the times I would have liked. The page would open up and I could see exactly what time I wanted and it would crash. When I could finally open everything back up the times were wayyyyy later.

I sort of feel ripped off. Staying onsite with that 60 day perk was something I was looking forward to.

"sort of feel ripped off. Staying onsite with that 60 day perk was something I was looking forward to."

Well you still got the perk. You just got a 59 day 23 hour and 30 minute perk instead of 60 days.

Mine was crashing as well. About 7:15 it started working. Only thing i didnt get was 7DMT at 60+1. Was able to get SDD at 3PM 60+3 and had my pick at pretty much everything else. I was surprised at how open everything was.

I have also heard this tends to happen on Tuesdays. Our FP day was last Tuesday and I had the same issue but after 10 minutes, it all ended up working and I was able to get everything we hoped for. Last year our FP day was a Tuesday as well, and I had the same problem.

That happened to us a few months ago also. Just try again later and system won't be as overloaded.

We’ve been 7 times in 3 years and it literally happens to us every time, although to varying degrees. As already mentioned it’s best to be armed with a mobile device and computer as sometimes one is up and sometimes the other is working. Yesterday for example mobile wouldn’t work but the laptop did. After many many refreshes. Times past mobile would work but the full webpage wouldn’t. And yes there were times yesterday between 7-8am where neither worked.

I bet that has a lot to do with it. We always book FPs Tuesday or Wednesday for Saturday or Sunday arrival. We have a Monday arrival in November. Curious to see how that goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter