Can't Stay Away

AtlantaDisneyDreamer

DIS Veteran
After a near-perfect family vacation at Disney's Hilton Head Island in April, I immediately booked four nights at Vero Beach for September. Wanted to try something new.

My husband was proud. He knows my obsessive love of Disney, and he loves Disney quality, but he does not care for the parks. Too crowded. We planned to drive from Atlanta to Vero for a relaxing four nights that would hopefully be as awesome as the four we spent at HHI.

:thumbsup2

But I just couldn't stand skipping the parks. They were calling my name.

So I told my husband we would just swing by WDW and stay one night prior to heading to Vero. I mean, it would break up the long drive a bit, right? He agreed.

Then I said, "Well, Honey, it looks like since we are going to be heading over to WDW for one night, we might as well stay two. We are going to be bringing our bikes anyway for Vero, so we might as well ride them at Disney, too. And the Cabins at Fort Wilderness would be the perfect place."

And he agreed.

Then I said, "Well, Dear, since we are going to be at Disney anyway and MNSSHP is one of my favorite things in the whole world, we should really do it since it is fortuitously going to be happening when are there."

He just looked at me and rolled his eyes.

A few days later I said, "You know, since we are going to be driving back through Orlando on our way home to Atlanta, we might as well stay one more night at WDW. It breaks up the trip. Let's check out the AoA suites. Just for fun."

:stir:

Then I added, "And, hey! As fate would have it, that night just happens to be another MNSSHP. Really, since it is going on, there's really no reason NOT to go."

So our non-WDW trip has morphed into 2 nights at the cabins at FW (one of them a MNSSHP night), 3 nights at Vero, and 1 more night at AoA suites (another MNSSHP night! Yay!).

My husband knows I can't help it.

I love being the vacation planner in the family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter