Can't wait for details of Live Podcast - May 4!

cdotla

Trish
Yay! So excited!!!

I will be at WDW for the first live podcast!!!:cool1:

Can't wait for details...even just an indication of whether this will be a daytime or evening event would be helpful!

Thanks Guys...can't wait to meet you!

We will miss it by 4 days- :sad:

Hope you have fun- it sounds like it will be a blast!

Can't wait for details of Live Podcast - May 4!

I "MAY" have to reschedule some stuff and spend some $ to come be part of the FIRST Live DIS Podcast. Then, like a child star (without the drug abuse), I sit back and rake in the autograph money for years to come...

Todd Bridges status, here I COME!!!!!

Whatchoo talkin' bout, Bawb?!? ;)

My daughter and I will be Town there 5/2-5/7.....I would love to attend with her.....she is 11 ....My cast member appreciation voice mail was read last night about the Nice man Shawn over at the Living Seas.....I was listening LATE and wanted to wake my husband and daughter up I was so excited....Will we need tickets to get into the taping of the show??? It is a birthday surprise trip for my daughter....and she loves listening to The Dis with me ALL the time......she would freak if she got to me all of you.....
can;t wait for more details.....LOVE the DIS
Karen
Eliot Maine

Wahoooooo!!! We will be there! I'm running (okay really walking) the Minnie 15k in the morning, but I'm sure I'll be recovered enough for the Podcast. Wahooo!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:
I'll even change my dinner plans if I need to. :goodvibes

Ooh, haven't listened to the podcast yet...it's been a long week....but if there's a live show, I'm there! I'll take off work, LOL!

I will miss it by one day - I arrive May 5. That's ok with mr since I'm only there for a couple of days this trip. Can't wait to hear it with a live audience though!
Donna

Woo Hoo!!!! I'm arriving on the 4th... Just listened to last week's podcast today, so excited when i heard the announcement i almost fell off the treadmill LOL. We'll be driving down the night before, so I won't promise how awake I'll be, but I'll be there!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter