Can't wait to go back

contraption22

Earning My Ears
Hello all.
New to the boards and introducing myself,

I'm Mike, from PA. A couple years ago I couldn't imagine joining a board like this. I liked Disney, but was not a raving fan. I had been to Disney World as a child and again in my early 20's and had a great time, but I went a again in December of 2013 with my family including my young niece, and it was so much different to experience the "magic" through her. Now I cannot wait to go back. I am going to be visiting this Spring for a conference through my job and am hoping to get some additional free time to enjoy the parks. Counting the days!

Thanks all! I'm pretty excited. Hotel is reserved! Booking flights this week. I just can't wait. I try to sit down to figure out places to eat and scheduling things to do while I'm there, but there's too much to choose!

Yesterday was Fat Tuesday, and I was craving beingets from Port Orleans French Quarter

Welcome!

My sister lives in PA - in the Lehigh Valley. She is just about done with all this snow. (I'm in L.A. so I taunt her daily. It's my job. I'm the big sister.)

Hoping your trip is fantastic!:welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter