Cape May ADRs?

nivekious

Mouseketeer
I know Cape May is opening on May 18, but has there been any news about when they will start taking ADRs? They don't seem to be so far.

Does anyone know if the ADR booking time will open at 5:45 am or 7 am? The FAQ section on Disney’s website says :
  • Reservation availability for select Walt Disney World restaurants typically begins each day at approximately 5:45 AM.
  • All newly introduced dining events—such as special dining experiences and dessert parties—can typically be booked beginning at 7:00 AM on the day their offers become available.

• Thanks for any insight!

Does anyone know if the ADR booking time will open at 5:45 am or 7 am? The FAQ section on Disney’s website says :
  • Reservation availability for select Walt Disney World restaurants typically begins each day at approximately 5:45 AM.
  • All newly introduced dining events—such as special dining experiences and dessert parties—can typically be booked beginning at 7:00 AM on the day their offers become available.

• Thanks for any insight!
I was curious about this too. I’m not trying to get up at 5:45 if it’s not till 7 😂

I was curious about this too. I’m not trying to get up at 5:45 if it’s not till 7 😂
Exactly! Especially since I’m in the central time zone- my family may love Chef Mickey’s and Cape May Cafe but I don’t know if I love them enough for a 4:40 wake-up🤣🤣

I checked this morning at 6:30 AM EST and they were not available and had a message stating at 7 AM they would be. When I checked back at 7 I was able to book.

I checked this morning at 6:30 AM EST and they were not available and had a message stating at 7 AM they would be. When I checked back at 7 I was able to book.

I was able to book at 6 this morning. Weird! It still said Cape May Cafe-Temporarily Unavailable, but I still clicked check availability and it worked. It was a little slow and I did have to have 2 browsers open because one just kept spinning, but got the day we wanted! hooray!

I was able to book at 5:58 am EST with no problem.

I got on at 5:45 and grabbed a dinner at Cape May at the exact time I wanted.

And then later had second thoughts and wish I had made it on a different day - which is now fully booked. Argh.

Jumped on at 4:45 central time and got nothing available using app on my phone so jumped onto my desktop and was able to get chef Mickey’s on the day we wanted but just a little later than hoped. Then tried for cape May cafe and had the opposite problem- desktop said nothing available but phone app had date and time I wanted! Looks like we’re all set and will be sleeping in tomorrow 😆

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter