Cape may cafe menu

rsbuxt

Mouseketeer
Hi all. Sorry if this has already been discussed, but what happened to the dinner menu at Cape May? Did they remove the crab legs, and generally cut back on the menu? Thanks, Rich

We were just there last week and there were crab legs and the food was phenomenal!

That's excellent news! I had a look at the official disney menu and couldn't see them. Thanks for your reply. x

Hi all. Sorry if this has already been discussed, but what happened to the dinner menu at Cape May? Did they remove the crab legs, and generally cut back on the menu? Thanks, Rich

Yes Rich, I would have to say this has most definitely been discussed before, LOL:rotfl2:

Do you remember if there were Ribs on the buffet? Years ago they removed them, then last April we were there and were surprised to see them back on the buffet! Wasnt sure if it was a random night they added them, or if they are back on the menu!

There were no ribs on the night we were there. That doesn't mean they aren't there on another night ;)

Was there last week...they had plenty of crab legs...don't remember ribs but they did have beef carving station and all the other regular selections...was great meal!:)

BarbO - Do you remember how much the meal was per person? We have reservations for this Sunday. If its in the 38 range, we will keep the reservation but if it's in the higher range of 60, we will probably cancel. Thanks.

Sorry don't know the answer to that. It was my birthday present and I didn't pay for the meal so I'm not sure.....but its easy enough to call and ask them...I've called before about other meal costs. They just need the date you are coming and they can tell you how much.

Do you remember if there were Ribs on the buffet? Years ago they removed them, then last April we were there and were surprised to see them back on the buffet! Wasnt sure if it was a random night they added them, or if they are back on the menu!

The ribs were there when we ate there in August. Maybe they are on a rotational menu. For the record, we were there on a Saturday night. :goodvibes

We were just there last week and there were crab legs and the food was phenomenal!

This is great to know! Out of my whole lineup for our trip next month, our Cape May Cafe dinner adr is the one of I wasn't too excited for. But my sister and BIL had dinner there last year and loved it so it was one place they wanted to return to. Getting excited now! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter