Cape May Character Breakfast

Minnie, Goofy, Daisy and Donald I believe.
Can confirm.

Now, there’s always the possibility that something comes up and the lineup changes. But these are the likely four- and because it’s Minnie-hosted, Minnie will be there for sure.

Just be aware that when they say "Characters may change", they mean it! One time when we were there (we've eaten there many times, and only had a change once), Stitch replaced Goofy. We were teasing him, asking him what terrible things he must have done to Goofy so that he could come and visit us.

I was hoping for mickey
Mickey is unlikely- he’s not a standard there, so him showing up would be super rare (if at all possible- sounds like from the PP Stitch is a more likely swap-in).

Chef Mickey and Topolino’s (breakfast) are hosted* by Mickey. You could also consider Tusker House, Garden Grill, Hollywood and Vine (lunch and dinner), and Ohana (breakfast).

*When I say hosted, I mean that specific character is named. So Topolino’s is “Breakfast à la Art with Mickey & Friends.” Tusker House is “see host Donald Duck and his Disney friends.” Hosted characters will be there- it’s kind of the point. If they name them, they need to be there. (Baring maybe an extreme circumstance.) There are lists of the usual standard characters that appear in addition to the hosted character, but they are subject to change. Chef Mickey, for example, is normally Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto, but we had Daisy instead of Pluto the last time we were there.

Can you go to Tusker House only for character breakfast without going to animal kingdom park for the day?

Can you go to Tusker House only for character breakfast without going to animal kingdom park for the day?
No. If you’re looking for non-park dining, you’ll be looking at Topolino’s, Chef Mickey, and Ohana.

Hollywood and Vine is in Hollywood Studios, Tusker House in Animal Kingdom, and Garden Grill is in EPCOT.

Are you looking for something specific? (Other than Mickey, that is.)

No. If you’re looking for non-park dining, you’ll be looking at Topolino’s, Chef Mickey, and Ohana.

Hollywood and Vine is in Hollywood Studios, Tusker House in Animal Kingdom, and Garden Grill is in EPCOT.

Are you looking for something specific? (Other than Mickey, that is.)
And Cape May.

Cape May is my favorite. It’s a must do each trip. Been many times and it’s always bee the advertised characters.

And Cape May.

Cape May is my favorite. It’s a must do each trip. Been many times and it’s always bee the advertised characters.
Right, I also really enjoyed Cape May, but the OP is looking for a character dining with Mickey.

We have an 11:30 reservation, should I be concerned about the freshness of food or amount of food left at buffet or characters rushing to leave the breakfast?

I’m not sure where you are going but I have yet to hear that this is a problem. In fact if the restaurant serves lunch I’ve heard that an ADR at that time allows you to sample the lunch menu items as well as breakfast

We have an 11:30 reservation, should I be concerned about the freshness of food or amount of food left at buffet or characters rushing to leave the breakfast?
We just did this on Easter at 10:30, and at 11:30 there were plenty of people still eating and being seated! One of my last photos with Minnie was at 12:06PM ( I think that was her third time by our table, we had some stuffed Easter Mickey and Minnie animals that she enjoyed). We lingered. The restaurant is not as large as some others, so the characters came by at least 3, maybe 4 times, while we were there! So no the characters will not rush you out! In fact we found the character interaction to be great overall, not rushed.

Also the characters handlers will normally come by your table when it starts getting closer to the time they need to leave to make sure that you’ve seen everyone and if you’re still waiting on a particular character then they’ll go and grab them and bring them over so that you don’t miss out. We’ve had that happen at Topolino’s and Hollywood and Vine last year. Your server might check in and make sure you’ve seen everyone as well depending on how attentive they are so you won’t miss anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter