Cape May?

marvin12

DIS Veteran
This might sound like a dumb.? Do they serve the same buffet every night, or are there different items they server other nights.Thanks.

Cape May offers a seafood dinner buffet. If you are asking if there is a major culinary change (seafood today, meat and potatoes tomorrow, Italian style the next day, etc.) then no. If you are asking if some of the dishes served vary, then yes. Crab legs are served everyday, however some of the other dishes will vary. For example, there may be salmon one day and red snapper the next. Today may be steamed mussels and tomorrow may be fried clams, etc. The same holds true for the accompaniments.

My family really enjoys the dinner buffet at Cape May Cafe. We are all crab leg lovers!

They have a set of items that are served every night, and then there are a few items that rotate nightly. There is always so much to choose from that I can’t say I ever missed whatever wasn’t served that night.

Cape May offers a seafood dinner buffet. If you are asking if there is a major culinary change (seafood today, meat and potatoes tomorrow, Italian style the next day, etc.) then no. If you are asking if some of the dishes served vary, then yes. Crab legs are served everyday, however some of the other dishes will vary. For example, there may be salmon one day and red snapper the next. Today may be steamed mussels and tomorrow may be fried clams, etc. The same holds true for the accompaniments.

My family really enjoys the dinner buffet at Cape May Cafe. We are all crab leg lovers!

So crab legs are served everyday?
Because I remember at one time they took them away then rotating days .
DH and I will be there in November and I'd like to make a reservation

They have a set of items that are served every night, and then there are a few items that rotate nightly. There is always so much to choose from that I can’t say I ever missed whatever wasn’t served that night.

This is what I wanted to Thanks.

Thanks so much!

Here is the Cape May dinner menu as listed on All Ears. Some menu items do rotate on a nightly basis. We have enjoyed Cape May every time we have eaten there...….and have another ADR for this Nov.
Hope this helps ;-)

Soups/Salads
Cape May Seafood Chowder and Cape May's Soup of the Day

For Children Ages 3-9
Children's Buffet -
Macaroni and Cheese, Chicken Drumsticks, Sautéed Green Beans and Cheese Pizza

Dinner
Cold Offerings -
Cantaloupe, Grapes and Strawberries in an Orange Basil Dressing

Red Pepper Hummus, Black Olive Hummus

Selection of Cheeses

Four Bean Salad in a Red Wine Vinaigrette

Pickled Red Beets

Cape May House Salad, Caesar Salad, Greek Salad

Quinoa Salad with Cranberries and Brie

Chilled Marinated Shrimp

Marinated Olives

Hot Offerings -
Broccoli Pasta (Sun & Wed)

Vodka Cream Pasta (Mon, Thurs & Sat)

Orecchiette Cream Pasta (Tues & Fri)

Chicken Breast with Mushroom Sauce (Sun, Tues, Wed & Fri)

Barbecue Pork Ribs (Mon, Thurs & Sat)

Mashed Potatoes, Gravy

Steam Corn on the Cob

Steamed Red Potatoes

Broccolini with Caramelized Shallots

Carving Station - Hand-carved Strip Loin with Horseradish Cream and Onion Jam

Seafood Selections - Steamed Mussels with Tomato Fennel Broth, Fried Clam Strips, Paella (Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs & Sat), Bacalao (Tues & Fri), Snow Crab Legs, Steamed Clams, Herb-Marinated Salmon, Batter-Fried Shrimp (Sun & Wed), Batter-Fried Calamari (Tue & Fri), Fried Cod Nuggets (Mon, Thurs & Sat)

Dessert Selections
- Seasonal Cheesecake with Whipped Cream
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Puree
Key Lime Chiffon Cake
Individual Caramel Flan
Cookies, Cupcakes and Brownies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter