Captain America ad Spider-Man

There hasn't been any announcements indicating that Thor would join (or eventually replace) Captain America and/or Spiderman in DCA.

Yay! No Thor! I honestly think he had the most awkward M&G because everyone else stands around looking at you when your with him

That's how a lot of the outdoor meet and greets are set-up (e.g., Town Square, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, etc.). Captain America and Spiderman meet outside in DCA, so guests in line (and in the area) can see you while you meet the characters. It's not a private meet and greet area (like Pixie Hollow).

That's how a lot of the outdoor meet and greets are set-up (e.g., Town Square, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, etc.). Captain America and Spiderman meet outside in DCA, so guests in line (and in the area) can see you while you meet the characters. It's not a private meet and greet area (like Pixie Hollow).
I get that but for Thor it's a small amount of people at once so I always thought it was weird

They let multiple groups into the Spider-Man greet in HQ too. I actually took pics for the couple ahead of me because the CM was still chatting with the previous family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter