Captain and cruise director

Figment_Fan

DIS Veteran
Does anybody know who the captain and cruise director for the Magic are while in the Mediterranean this summer?

Thanks for any answers.

Does anybody know who the captain and cruise director for the Magic are while in the Mediterranean this summer?

Thanks for any answers.

Peter Hoffer was the cruise director that influenced DCL in the Med. I would have a pretty good guess he is on for the Med. and he is fabulous!

After the Fantasy was launched 2 cruise directors were promoted to executive cruise director - Peter and Ray.

Executive Cruise Directors are:
Fantasy: Brent
Dream: Christiaan
Magic: Peter
Wonder: Ray.

I know the Brent will take the Magic into dry dock. Not sure who will be taking the Wonder in??

Anyone know whatever happened to Clayton the cruise director on the dream in march of 2012

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Anyone know whatever happened to Clayton the cruise director on the dream in march of 2012

He was on the Fantasy in March 2013

My fam and I think he was the best and am not saying the others were bad but we really liked him

Just heard from my daughter who works on the Magic and the Captain is Robert and the Cruise Director is Peter :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter