• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Captain's Package (BBB) - Disney Cruise

Maesa

Mouseketeer
I just booked a Captain's Package at BBB on Magic for the first day. My window just opened up and I jumped to reserving it.

A few questions - Didn't know about this so I didn't research first, but I went ahead and reserved it hoping it's for girls too...Is it for girls too? Are there girl's captain outfits?
What is all included? Any pictures someone can share?

I made the reservations for the Captain's Package on the first day of our cruise - not sure if this was a great idea...but I hope I don't miss the character opportunities with Mickey when he is in his Captain outfit and Tux - do you know which days and about what timing these are? And is there just one opportunity for those outfits?

Our on our first cruise we missed the Captain and Tux Mickey - very sad. I want to make sure we don't miss this time around.

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter