Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caption1.jpg

If you lay ONE FINGER on this drum, I will break it for you :rolleyes1

Hey, did you know there were animals here?
Really?
Yeah, you play the drums and then your dad picks you up and you see them.

You with your parents?
Yep, that's them, over there "resting" again.
What is it with parents and having to rest?
I dunno, I'm ready to go all the time.
Well, at least until nap time.
Of course.

Thanks for the votes everyone. Here's a pic of my youngest DD striking up a conversation with someone her own size. I wonder what they would be saying...

Caption1.jpg

Just cuz you're taller than me doesn't mean you can touch my drum...you stay on your side, and I'll stay on mine..

"Everyone talks about Pete Best as being the 5th Beetle until Ringo Starr replaced him on drums. Well, who do you think taught ole Petey-boy how to play? Me. And don't even get me started on that b**ch Yoko Ono for breaking them up."

LET'S VOTE!

See...my dad saved a bunch of money by switching to GEICO...then I showed him how to invested it on E-Trade...so he brought me to Disney World.

(girl in the flower dress):
So you say you are a princess. Seriously?.. I just don't remember any Disney princess named Megan that happens to be my size and also plays the bongos.

If you lay ONE FINGER on this drum, I will break it for you :rolleyes1

"Lucy! You got some 'splainin to do!"

Hey, did you know there were animals here?
Really?
Yeah, you play the drums and then your dad picks you up and you see them.

"Is he looking at me now?"
"No."
"How 'bout now?"
"No!"
"Is he looking now?"
"Yes."
"Really?"
"NO!"

Megan=What have you got in your mouth? I want some.

You with your parents?
Yep, that's them, over there "resting" again.
What is it with parents and having to rest?
I dunno, I'm ready to go all the time.
Well, at least until nap time.
Of course.

"She who smelled it dealt it!"
"She who denied it applied it!"

Just cuz you're taller than me doesn't mean you can touch my drum...you stay on your side, and I'll stay on mine..

I have a skirt and shoes that would go great with that blouse, mind if I borrow that sometime?

"Everyone talks about Pete Best as being the 5th Beetle until Ringo Starr replaced him on drums. Well, who do you think taught ole Petey-boy how to play? Me. And don't even get me started on that b**ch Yoko Ono for breaking them up."

I don't care if that one is broken. You stay on your own side.

"Did you ever notice that crowded elevators smell completely different to us?"

Voting will run through midnight EST Friday (tomorrow) night and I'll determine a winner on Saturday. He/she will have until noon EST Monday to post a new image and get the next round under way.

Votes cast after that deadline will be counted so long as they're cast before I post the results... but procrastinate at your peril... pirate:

Click Here for Game Rules

Remember, you can't win if you don't vote (or if you vote for yourself) -- so DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!!

As usual, we have a great assortment of captions this week! :thumbsup2

I vote for GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes this round. I saw that and could almost hear Ricky singing "Babaloooooooooo!!!!!!!!!" :lmao:

Originally Posted by marcemc
(girl in the flower dress):
So you say you are a princess. Seriously?.. I just don't remember any Disney princess named Megan that happens to be my size and also plays the bongos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter