Capt'n Jacks

I might have to call back and try again. The CM I spoke with said they didn't accept ADR's. Thanks for the info!

aarrrghhh! :furious:

I have ALL of my ADRs and Capt Jacks was ONE place i wanted to eat again and the CM told me they dont take ADRs!- so i did not include it.....

Now i have to change some things!

I just changed some ADRs yesterday for our Sept trip and the CM told me that as of May they are taking ADRs. We ate there on the dining plan last month and were offered lobster tails as steak add ons, so lobster is still included on the dining plan.

Made an ADR for December there two days ago. No problems. I consider this my most risky ADR because the reviews I've read have not been good and my mom and dad don't like noisy places.

They are now taking ADR's. I just got done making one for our last night in December. I really hope it doesn't disappoint!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter