Car #3 is packed!! I'm outta here!!!

DVC-Landbaron

What Would Walt Do?
To my fellow DIS playmates!!

I'm off at 7:00 am (central) to drive the many miles to my favorite spot on earth!! I know I don't come off that way, but it is very true nonetheless!! (If this should turn into a debate, that astute new poster that resembles a dead frozen guy’s head or Sir Larry can explain it in full. Sometimes I think they’re really the only ones who totally understand it.)

So, keep them on the straight and narrow Greg (the voice of reason). AV – Keep telling us to “follow the money” as only you can do it! And YoHo, “Check your feelings. You know it's true!” Give up the bike and join Sir Matt (yes Matt – you are already there) & I in the #3 car!! Finally don’t let that Pirate or Duck (or the new Kidd ;) ) sway anyone!!

Anyway, expect a "State of the Parks" address when I return on or about the 28th. If any of you are down there, come to Old Key West and look me up. In case you don't know my real name you can always ask Chad!!! ;) (Scoop that is, if he’s forgiven me by then, that is!!)

As always - Play nice and please keep this the best-informed, intelligent and polite Disney site on the web!!

See ya!!

Jeff (DVC-LandBaron)

Hey Bob,

That reminds me. For the first time I'm going to IOA. Maybe a comparison “State of the Parks” when I get back!!

A comparison would be great!!!
Its always good to compare the stengths and weakness's of the rivals.

An update on our favorite resort for bashing would be nice too. ;) You know, if there's any activity there and if it appears that Disney may be preparing it for opening during this Millenium. I would love to see it in its finished state.

Have a good time!

I know you've already left, but I wanted to wish you a great trip anyway.... So have a great trip!!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter