• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car hire discount codes?

Lesleyluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
:wave:Hi guys!

I've not been on for a long time, came back and it's all changed!! We are going to OKW 17/4 and looking for any discount codes for car hire? I got one last year for holiday autos and saved a lot.

Any help would be great appreciated.

Thank you!

Lesley xx

Have you tried www.alamo.co.uk/Brits I booked with them yesterday as I noticed their prices have gone down for my trip recently.

Other than that I haven't seen any discount codes recently, but Quidco were offering 10% cash back on Alamo bookings :)

We have just booked with Virgin Holidays as they were at least £100 cheaper than any of the other car hire sites that I looked at. They are also offering a free second driver, something that is only on for the next couple of days from what I can tell.

We have just booked with Virgin Holidays as they were at least £100 cheaper than any of the other car hire sites that I looked at. They are also offering a free second driver, something that is only on for the next couple of days from what I can tell.

FAB tip! I think im going with Virgin holidays for car hire now :) Thanks a mill! Have you used them before?
Lesleyluvsdisney im in the same boat as you! Havent been on here in an AGE came back and its all super fancy:cutie: did you get any other deals or codes since? x

Do you have a Costco membership? Over here (Canada & US) we get a really good price through the Costco website, I currently have mine booked for August 5-16 an Mid-sized SUV (like a Rav4) with Alamo and it was better priced that a standard car.

I am sure there is a monthly code for Holiday autos i think. Wayneg usually posts it, I'm sure I used it last year x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter