Car rental - after hours pick up

N Shah

Earning My Ears
I want to stay at the parks until after closing then pick up the rental from World Car Rental (National car). Is there a way to arrange after hours pickup?

Doubtful, there would be no way for them to verify identity, CC info or get you the keys. You would have to call the specific location and ask what their policies are.

Thanks. Afraid of that.
has anyone had success with verifying info in the morning, but driving the car off the lot after hours?

Doubtful, there would be no way for them to verify identity, CC info or get you the keys. You would have to call the specific location and ask what their policies are.
No one answers phone calls at the rental location

I would assume the lot is locked when the location is closed.

You could pick up the car and park in the parking lot for the MK

I would assume the lot is locked when the location is closed.

You could pick up the car and park in the parking lot for the MK
Thank you. That would incur additional parking expenses though... I think Ill just cut the trip a few hours short and pick it up around 6PM.
Appreciate your help.

Thank you. That would incur additional parking expenses though... I think Ill just cut the trip a few hours short and pick it up around 6PM.
Appreciate your help.
Are you staying on property? If so, you do not have to pay to park at the parks.

Guests staying at WDW resorts, and Swan Dolphin don't pay to park at theme parks. That predates Disney charging resort guests to park in the hotels. If you're renting a car on your check out day you should be able to park without paying at either the park or resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter