Car Rental Companies

Aimee_Jane83

Mouseketeer
We are needing to rent a car for 2 days in May mid trip. We are staying at the Grand Legacy across from the park. It seems that there are several car rental companies in the area. Have any of you rented a car from the area and which one seems to be decently priced?

Almost all the majors are owned by three companies and pricing varies wildly based on supply and demand. I always suggest using a site like Kayak.com to compare and contrast prices for your dates but then book direct with the one you find the best deal. Too many gotchas booking to third party sites IMO.

We are doing the same thing, getting a car for a couple of days in the middle of our trip - in May ;)

I got one from May 11-13 for $35 total using Priceline. It is from National on W Katella. It is free to cancel and they don't ask for cc upfront so I keep checking for lower prices. I've rebooked already since the price went down $5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter