• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

car rental experts

KimOhio

<font color=green>Was on a quest for a Haunted Man
anyone out there with any other suggestions I need a car from 6/28 to 7/6 noon to noon they are really expensive 1 driver way over 25 LOL have disney club tried mousesaver yahoo travel can not find any cheaper then 290.00 anyone know of any cheaper rates I have not tried or codes coming out thanks everyone:earseek:

I have used Priceline for my car rentals 3 times an am using them in two weeks, I need a car for 11 days and got a good rate on a premuim car, The other codes i tried were still so high, . I hope this helps!
Mrsmom or Use to Be Kim From Ohio now live in Indiana

All star resort Dec 95'
Holiday Inn sunpree resort Oct 98"
Westgate lakes Resort Sept 2000
Hotel Royal Plaza Feb 2001
Wyndham Palace and spa Sept 2001
West gate lakes May 2002
CRS,CBR, POR June 2002

I have a Full size at National for 8 days (but in October) for $205 with Disney Club Contract number and a coupon from Disney Club.

Last year in November we had a much better rate of $179 total for 10 days also from National!!

Rates are very high right now due to post 9/11 and less people traveling etc...

No matter how hard I try, I can never get a better rate anywhere else than at National for a full size with my Disney Club discounts. The time I do is for a minivan. Dollar can't be beat for minivan rates.

Good luck!

You are having the same problem I have run into--you are trying to book over a holiday.

Since a lot of people travel then, rates seem to be at a premium.

Good luck!

You didn't say what size car you need, but, I did play with your dates a bit on National and found these.....

All are using the DC Contract Code and either the DC Free Day Coupon <i>or</i> the Entertainment Book 2 Car Class Upgrade Coupon...

Intermediate (free day) 255.07

Standard (2 Car Class Upgrade) 268.10

Full (free day) 269.05

These are a little cheaper than what you found--enough to pay for lunch. anyway.

Again, good luck!

thanks for taking the time to play for me any size car cheapest wont be in it too much but we do need one only 3 of us

I also recommend priceline. I do very well there, less than anywhere even with my DC discount (and other nifty ones I have).
Remember, bid low. I got a standard for 17.00 per day. According to Avis (where I won my bid) a standard is a full size two door.

I went on Dollar's website and, using the FISH code, found an Intermediate for 174.99 per week plus 31.99 for the additional day for the days you mentioned. The Fullsize was slightly higher.

You didn't mention what size you needed, but they also had a Compact Car for 124.99 and 24.99 for the extra day.

Values are out there....

Dollar has the following available with the FVG promo code. These prices DO NOT include taxes and fees.

Compact $149.98
Intermed. $206.98
Full size $224.98

Good Luck!

The prices I quoted from National include taxes and all fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter