Car Service from Orlando to Port Canaveral

lowphat121

Earning My Ears
Hi all. This is a great message board and has been very helpful in my planning for my upcoming cruise. Had a quick question for anyone that can recommend a safe/reliable car service that we can use to get us from our hotel in Orlando (Ritz-Carlton Grand Lakes) to Port Canaveral on the morning of the cruise. We have 4 adults and 4 kids (all ages btw 4-7 years old).

We can Uber/Lyft but would like some other suggestions if anyone has better ones. Thanks!

I am interested in this as well. We will be going from Disney Resorts (3 different hotels) to the port with 13 of us so we are going to get a car service. So far I have priced out the cost with Happy Limo. Would like to get a few more before making the decision.

Look at FL Tours and Tiffany Town Car. We prefer the second one since their pre-trip communications are excellent and they were a bit less expensive than the other two last time we used them.

We have been using Park Avenue Limousine for years for all ground transfers in Orlando. The owner, Charlie, is so kind and all of their drivers have been efficient, professional and on time. They even know a short cut to the DCL terminal when traffic is backed up :)

We have used FL Tours for years! The driver always knows us by name when they pick us up! They have never left us down and are always prompt with pick up. It's easy to book online and we always call a week before we leave to prepay , including the driver gratuities.

We used Happy Limo and they were great. They were on time, gave us a call the night before to confirm and again when they were near the resort. They had a Disney video all ready to go for the kids and had drinks, including sparkling cider for us to enjoy on the drive in. It really added to the excitement as we made our way to the port. Once we got close to the port, we could see the ship and the kids were so excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter