Caramel Apples at Karamell-Kuche in Epcot for snack credits?

travelfearlessly

Mouseketeer
I'm getting mixed information about whether the caramel apples for ~$5.99 count as a snack credit. We're going to Epcot last and I'm saving 2 snack credits for yummy caramel apples so I'd love to know for sure whether they count. If not I'll try to use my snack credits earlier in the week at Magic Kingdom

They are a snack credit. They will even slice it and put it in a box. DH and I share an apple and a bag of caramel corn. It is the treat we save for the end of the trip. Enjoy!!

They are a snack credit. They will even slice it and put it in a box. DH and I share an apple and a bag of caramel corn. It is the treat we save for the end of the trip. Enjoy!!

Yay! I thought surely it's too good to be true, that's a really good use of a snack credit and I LOVE caramel apples!!

Yeah just the plain ones or the ones covered in nuts count, none of the special ones.

Yes - just there last week and saw person ahead of meet get apple for snack credit and have it sliced up.

PLUS - this location will also trade in a QS meal for 3 snack credits. AND the best part, the big bag of fresh caramel popcorn is only 1 snack credit. The salted caramels are also awesome - I had milk chocolate but they also have dark.

The krispy treats there are also a good value- huge and amazing.

Last week we got krispy treats, caramel apple, caramel corn (both sizes count, so we got the big ones), and a couple other items. While they are not the *best* dollar value for a snack credit, note that they have a wide variety of bagged sugar free caramels and those are emotionally comforting when the entire family is eating wonderful things and you are diabetic. Non-sugar snacks were sparse and it was nice that there were choices here.

Are the apples still a snack credit? I thought I saw a menu where they were not labelled as a snack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter