Caramel Apples

dledger

Mouseketeer
I think this is the appropriate place to ask this, but, I know Disney had stopped cutting caramel apples “because of Covid”. Does anyone know I’d they’re still using that excuse reasoning currently? Caramel apples are one of my favorite treats but probably won’t get one if they won’t cut it.

Was at the Germany pavilion (wurthers) last Saturday and they still do not cut them ( but they do offer a plastic knife) was something we always got. Not so much any more

A plastic knife just doesn't cut it;) I bring my Swiss Army knife in my checked luggage and use it. I only use this in my hotel room though; I don't bring it into the parks. I am taking a cruise this summer, so I don't want them to confiscate and hold onto, aka lose, my knife. I think I will put a butter knife in my checked luggage. I have to cut the apples do to dental work; I can't bite into them.

A plastic knife just doesn't cut it;) I bring my Swiss Army knife in my checked luggage and use it. I only use this in my hotel room though; I don't bring it into the parks. I am taking a cruise this summer, so I don't want them to confiscate and hold onto, aka lose, my knife. I think I will put a butter knife in my checked luggage. I have to cut the apples do to dental work; I can't bite into them.
I’m in the same boat with the dental work. I always got one since they sliced them but haven’t since they stopped. I could always bring a knife like you suggested though. Good idea!

Was at the Germany pavilion (wurthers) last Saturday and they still do not cut them ( but they do offer a plastic knife) was something we always got. Not so much any more

Thanks! A plastic knife isn’t going to really help, and we don’t own Swiss Army knife type things so guess I’ll either get it the last day to bring home or pass.

Thanks! A plastic knife isn’t going to really help, and we don’t own Swiss Army knife type things so guess I’ll either get it the last day to bring home or pass.
Could you put a butter knife in your checked luggage? I think a real metal butter knife would work fine.

Could you put a butter knife in your checked luggage? I think a real metal butter knife would work fine.
I don’t think I’m that dedicated to the idea of an apple 😂 if anything I’d try and cut it at an ADR or something. But the less I have to pack, the better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter