Caribbean Beach pool renovations?

JALaP

Earning My Ears
I've read here on the board, here and there, about the possibility of the main pool at Caribbean Beach being closed 'soon' for maintenance. Has anyone been able to find out any more details? Planning to arrive mid-March, and nervous! Judy

We have ressies booked through Dreams Unlimited and Wendy our agent called the desk directly 3 different times and all 3 times said there will be no construction on the main pool. She also said Disney is really good about not doing construction during "peak" season when guests are paying "peak" prices. We are going with her assessment and staying at CBR...if the main pool would be closed Wendy said they would let us swim at any other moderate resort as a consolation. I think we would stick with the quiet pool by our village however. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter