• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Caribbean Beach to Polynesian to Epcot- How To?

HeidiHeartsMickey

Earning My Ears
On Sunday January 31st we are looking to go from Caribbean Beach (and some of our party is at POP) to the Polynesian for breakfast around 9AM and then after breakfast head to Epcot with an 11AM park opening. What is the best way, without a rental car, to do this? Trying to only use Uber as a last resort. I can't find info on whether buses are running to the Poly with it being pretty much closed and the monorail not running there right now. Also know the walkway to the TTC/Poly walkway probably won't be done yet. Can anyone lay out how this might look given the current transportation options? THANK YOU in advance!

Is the TTC path under construction? I hadn’t heard that yet but even if it was open the Epcot monorail isn’t running. I would have made a Poly dining reservation on an MK day and then taken a boat. You’re going to have to take a bus to MK and then take a boat to Poly and then a bus to Epcot.

If I were you I’d Uber/Lyft. Park hours aren’t listed for Jan 31st yet , but the week before MK opens at 9. This means busses will start running around 8am. In order to get to poly by 9 you’ll probably need to be on one of the first buses to MK from your CBR/pop. People start lining up for buses around an hour before the buses start running so you’ll probably need to be in line around 7am/7:30 to get to poly by 9.

I agree with @JenBush, IMO save yourself the AM stress and timing variables and take ride-share to Poly, then bus to Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter