Caricature locations?

Lorix2

<font color=blue>Pixie and Dylan's mom<br><font co
My kids are asking to get one done while at one of the parks.

Does anyone remember specific/approximate locations of them at Magic Kingdom or MGM?

How much money should I set aside for one of these do you think?

Thank you :)

Right across from the Liberty Tree Tavern at MK. I have no idea how much it costs, though. There was also one guy doing them at the food court at All Star Music.

We did this for our DDs in AK to the right of the boneyard. The price was $20 (per person) for the face, $27 (per person) if you added the body (we wanted them both on the same paper). The tube you need to get them home safely in is an additional $3. We did the bodies because the girls wanted to made to look like Belle and Jasmine. The artist Angie did a great job and even said she'd do both bodies, one for $20, one for $27 and she threw in the tube for free. She said that there are different companies that hire the caricature artists, so the prices are different everywhere you go. Said that this one at AK was cheaper, if not the cheapest, on property. The most expensive ones are in the lobbies of the hotels. I hated to spend the money ( I admit I'm pretty cheap!), but we matted and framed it when we got home and it looks absolutely great hanging in our hall. Would highly recommend it.

By the way, the artist placed my girls in front of a castle, so it really looks cool! Good luck and have fun.:D

We saw caricaturists at MGM near the entrance to the Magic of Animation.

Actually, we saw them at every park and hotel, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding one.

Of course maybe we noticed them all because my husband is a caricaturist in NYS and we had to check out the competition!:p
Kestral

Thank you everyone for responding, I'm making my notes for our trip!

Also - the price they charge you goes right to the artist right? No additional gratuity is expected??

Thanks again!

They were doing them right in side the door to the food court at ASmo last july.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter