• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carnation cafe

sheri236

Mouseketeer
I believe that carnation cafe is reopening on September 16th. We will be there that day and would love to dine there! Has anyone had any luck booking a reservation that day? Or any day lol? Thanks!

I believe that carnation cafe is reopening on September 16th. We will be there that day and would love to dine there! Has anyone had any luck booking a reservation that day? Or any day lol? Thanks!
It's been discussed in the dining threads. You cannot make a reservation and it is speculated that we will be able to make reservations on the day it opens. If I were you, I'd keep checking to see if you can make one ahead of time, but know that you might not be able until the day of.

I wish they would keep this place walk up only. I kinda like the "walk up waitlist" thing they have going for some of the other restaurants. Since this one is so small, they shouldn't do advance reservations. Just my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter