Carousel Coffee opens at the Boardwalk

They are putting anything up to take our money. I just left Disney after 11 days and it’s not the same as I remember it back in 2019.

And now they are closing the belle vue lounge area except for like 5-9pm. That's sad. It is very cozy and nicely decorated area to get coffee in the am and maybe a small bite to eat. It was a part of the charm of the Boardwalk, and like so many other small things it is now lessened.

They are putting anything up to take our money. I just left Disney after 11 days and it’s not the same as I remember it back in 2019.
I was there 2 weeks over Thanksgiving and week after, and I wholeheartedly agree with you. So does the rest of my family that was with me. So glaring the difference, even my 18 year old noticed on his own. It is very sad.

Does anyone know if you can get a regular coffee refill in your refillable mug at the counter?

My coffee is made in the villa by the pot full and drunk on the balcony while DW sleeps in till whenever. I splurge when on vacation and use creamer we bring from home!!

My coffee is made in the villa by the pot full and drunk on the balcony while DW sleeps in till whenever. I splurge when on vacation and use creamer we bring from home!!
Same, I'm an early bird and nothing is open in time for my first cup!

Looks fine as long as the food and beverage are good. I mean, was the Boardwalk Bakery space anything special? It's a step up because at least you can perhaps sit if you like. Personally, I usually take my coffee and food out to the Boardwalk or up to my balcony anyway. I'm kind of sad about not having the Belle Vue lounge as another option in the AM and sitting out on the patio. I love that space!

Last edited:
And now they are closing the belle vue lounge area except for like 5-9pm. That's sad. It is very cozy and nicely decorated area to get coffee in the am and maybe a small bite to eat. It was a part of the charm of the Boardwalk, and like so many other small things it is now lessened.

Does that mean you can’t sit there outside of 5-9pm? 😢 I was hoping to sit there to get some work done while I wait for my room to be ready next week.

:sad2:

Does that mean you can’t sit there outside of 5-9pm? 😢 I was hoping to sit there to get some work done while I wait for my room to be ready next week.
I would think it would be the same as always, in terms of sitting in the BelleVue Lounge space, whatever the time of day. In the past, the bar was open for continental breakfast service in the morning, closed from about 11 am until 4 or 5 pm, and them open again for bar service in the late afternoon or evening. However, the room itself was open 24/7, and available for lounging independent of whether you purchased anything at the bar (when open). Now, the space should still be available for lounge use throughout the day, but the bar will not open until 4 pm.

One thing that will be missed is the availability of refillable mug refills in the morning, both for coffee and soft drinks. Now, you will have to go down to the BW Deli to get a mug refill in the morning. Somewhat less convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter