carousel inn and suites questions

iheartdisney

DIS Veteran
Had anyone ever stayed here? I was am checking it out for an upcoming trip, and wanted some feedback.
Also, does anyone know if the rooftop pool is heated?
Thanks!

i stayed there last january and we loved it! It was very close to the crossing to disneyland, beds were comfortable, rooms clean, breakfast was nothing fancy, but great to have a free breakfast and not pay for 3 meals a day while on holidays!!

There are 2 buildings of rooms, we stayed in the building that is only one storey above the car park, which was great as we didnt have to worry about people being noisy above us! and as there is only a small number of rooms in the building, we really noticed that not many people were walking past our room. The other building is about 5 or 6 storeys high from memory

cant answer your question about the pool though sorry!

Had anyone ever stayed here? I was am checking it out for an upcoming trip, and wanted some feedback.
Also, does anyone know if the rooftop pool is heated?
Thanks!

We have stayed there several times with great rates on Orbitz. We've always had a great experience there and we love the location! As for the pool, when were there last spring it was nice and warm one day and the next day we went up the water was quite chilly (cold enough to keep me out of the water but not the kids!). Generally I think it is warm/heated but other guests were saying that they thought they'd refilled it that morning so I guess it hadn't warmed up yet or something.

Here's my review from staying there last Sept/Oct.

I thought it was an adequate place to stay. Kinda old, but kept up OK. Nothing special, but good if you can get a super discount like I did. But I wouldn't pay a lot of money for it.

HTH,
Bob

We stayed there this past summer and I was disappointed. The walk was nice, but the quality of rooms wasn't great. We all decided we'd rather walk the extra block to HoJo and have nicer rooms. We never used the pool, so I can't answer that.

We stayed here 2yrs ago and it was fine. Yes the pool is heated my teens swam in it a couple of times. The breakfast was ok but nothing special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter