Carousel of Progress Schedule

COP will be open during MK operating hours until the new Stitch attraction opens up in the location that previously housed Alien Encounter. Once that new ride opens, COP will go back to seasonal operation.

I just saw this attraction last week. Last time was two years ago. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the last stage has been updated to the 21st Century! We're home now and I still can't get that song out of my head....there's a great big beautiful tomorrow waiting at the end of every day....ahhh, so true!

This will be our first chance to finally see COP:hyper: --it has always been closed when we go:(

For whatever reason, we missed seeing this show last year. My two DD's and I love to make it a ritual to go and see this show together. We love it!:wave2:

princess:

Originally posted by BAST
COP will be open during MK operating hours until the new Stitch attraction opens up in the location that previously housed Alien Encounter. Once that new ride opens, COP will go back to seasonal operation.

When does this open?? I'd rather see COP. We haven't been able to see it since 1999 or 2000 because it's always closed when we go.

Stitch is scheduled for a fall opening, rumors have a soft opening in July/August possible.

Originally posted by deltachi8
Stitch is scheduled for a fall opening, rumors have a soft opening in July/August possible.

Oh - great...that probably means we'll miss COP again. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter