Carrie on Cajarc !

Thanks for sharing, It is so pictureque.

Hey Carrie :wave: I'm tagging along too! Fab pics. Everywhere just looks so pretty and fairytale-esque. Enjoying your TR immensely.

Well 2 years on... We are going back again next week for the week so I will finish this by the end of the month promise ;) And then I will be starting the big one ....

Figeac is another ancient place rougly 25 km to the east of Cajarc. It's famous as the birthplace of Champolion who cracked the Rosetta code - The Rosetta stone is in the British Musuem. There is a very interesting museum about him that's well worth a visit.

We also did a walk around Figeac following a leaflet sold by the TO and showing/telling you many facts and places that make up the history of the town

http://www.tourism-figeac.com/

Outside the museum they have a large replica of the stone and it's quite amazing to thing that someone could decipher211.JPG 212.JPG 213.JPG 214.JPG 215.JPG this even now

From the top of the town you get a look out across the whole place and you've got another one of them cows ;) 203.JPG 204.JPG 221.JPG 222.JPG 223.JPG 224.JPG 239.JPG

Well 2 years on... We are going back again next week for the week so I will finish this by the end of the month promise ;) And then I will be starting the big one ....
And I thought I was bad at finishing reports !! ;) :rotfl:

Seriously now, I have just read that all in one go and it was very enjoyable. Hope you have a lovely time next week. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter