• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carry on luggage on Skyliner?

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
Can you bring carry on luggage on the Skyliner? Considering changing resort on last day between Skyliner stops.

if we're talking a backpack or something you'd reasonably take into a park, i don't think it's an issue. If we're talking something with wheels, that might not be allowed.

Disney won't allow luggage, but people do bring massive backpacks into the parks, so something small might be ok, especially if it's not during a crowded time. I would just have Disney do the transfer. Drop is off at the luggage desk near the main lobby, and pick it up at your new resort.

Bell services at the resorts will transfer your luggage to the new resort. A few other options are taking an uber or Minnie van to the next hotel. I had Bell Services transfer my luggage from Pop to the Boardwalk with no problems or issues. Luggage arrived by 3:00 pm, but I did bring a packable duffle bag with my medicine, bathing suit, and a few outfits to have with me when the room was ready, before the lugagge arrived. I brought the small duffle/back pack on the skyliner from pop to the boardwalk and walked around crescent lake. I used my transfer day as a resort day and it worked out well. I did bring my luggage to Bell Services by 9am for the transfer and tipped well. I also used a Minnie Van when transfering from Pop to Swan Reserve. It was no problem to bring my carry on lugagge with me -- but it was helpful to pack light for the trip, which sometime is difficult for a Disney vacation. Have fun!

Disney offers a service where they will transfer your luggage for you if you're doing a split stay. They can come pick it up from your room, and deliver it to your next room free of charge. Or if you prefer to take it down to bell desk/pick it up from bell desk that works too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter