"carry On"

loonytoony

Gotta Luv Vacations
Any ideas where to find a reasonably priced large tote to "carry on" plane? To carry the extra "stuff" that would be considered a purse. Preferrably with full closures like zippers.

We have a microfiber LL Bean tote that is similar in size to the Baggalinni. It held 24 hours worth of clothes, diapers & food for our 8 month DD while we traveled via plane to WDW. It makes an exellent carry on!

I like using a large beach bag myself. I agree with you on the zipping and I prefer it that way, but what I do is this - grab my largest zipped purse and put all 'important' items into it - then I put this inside the large beach bag (no zipper - just large opening at top). I find this useful for sweatshirts, water bottles, etc. that tend to come off during the flight that end up just being an extra thing to carry. Having somewhere to just 'throw' everything on the way off the plane is useful.

I also carry a very small messenger bag for my wallet, cell phone, aspirin & tickets. It's nice having those things handy, but not having to carry them since I wear the messenger bag across my torso.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter