Carrying Case for Guest Assistance Card?

I learned very quickly to be discreet about it. I had one too many people ask why he got to "skip the line" both at Disney World and Disneyland. Both rides have a full set of stairs up and down to get on/off that my husband cannot climb. I kept mine in a lanyard pouch between my KTTW card and annual pass.

Hi We're going in Dec. (23-28)for a make a wish trip for our youngest daughter. What is the KTTW card?

And I'm concerned about people saying things too. She is 3 and wheelchair bound, I haven't done a pre trip report but I'm working on it. To give a bit of a background, she is microcephalic, trached, has CP, seizures and tube fed. Among other medical diagnoses. her doctors say her life expectancy is 4-5 yrs old. She will be four in April. I'm worried about people asking why the whole family gets to go ahead especially during the busiest time of the year.

Of course none of those strangers will ever know what her needs are or the amount of stress that we live with day to day and how much this trip means to us.

We have two older daughters 20, 13 and our son who is totally blind is 2 1/2. So we'll be a fairly large group with a wheelchair and a stroller.

Kim

What is the KTTW card?
Basically it is the room key if you are staying at a Disney owned and operated resort. There is one for each person on the reservation.

It is also a charge card if you want it to be. If you have a package with tickets, the tickets will be on the KTTW. If you have a dining plan the dining credits will also be on this card.

Kim I wouldn't worry about it. I think the people who get the most staring and comments are those with what I call invisible disabilities.

My son, with autism, appears completely typical, normal and healthy at a quick glance. Watch him for 5 minutes and you'll see some odd behaviors and facial expressions, but even with that people don't understand the complexity of his issues.

Something to put the GAC card in is a good idea. We bought our Annual Passes and got my GAC card at this same time this year. The CM told me to keep the card and use it for each trip. It was good for one year. I wish I had something instead of folding it so it would be in better condition. I have gotten one every time and wish someone could have told me to keep it. It would have saved some time. Just a tip for anyone that doesn't know that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter