Cars Online

No site at all, just Disney's word that it is something they are working on.

I am having a hard time imagining what Cars Online might be about :confused3 Will people have garages that they will decorate with car repair tools? Instead of buying clothes, will you buy new fenders or windshields? Sounds boring to me, but maybe it's just my girl perspective princess: ... what do you guys imagine it will be like?

My 2 year old watches Cars EVERY day...Yes the whole movie, EVERY day.
He has all the Hot Wheels cars and clothing and what not. He is TWO, Obsessed with CARS. I really hope they DO make this game materialize, after watching the movie so many times myself...the possibilities are endless for this game. I really do hope they follow through with it.

I am having a hard time imagining what Cars Online might be about :confused3 Will people have garages that they will decorate with car repair tools? Instead of buying clothes, will you buy new fenders or windshields? Sounds boring to me, but maybe it's just my girl perspective princess: ... what do you guys imagine it will be like?

well being a NASCAR fan...it should rock

problem is that vmk was serving a large adult population. I am an adult, i do not wish to be a car with a big back end! I liked chatting with people who looked like people too.

I assume they would have a race station? Where you could race against someone? Just a guess :)

Instead of buying clothes, will you buy new fenders or windshields? Sounds boring to me, but maybe it's just my girl perspective princess: ... what do you guys imagine it will be like?

I imagine there will be lots of testosterone...big messy place...dishes everywhere...tools scattered about (but don't touch them!)....just the exact opposite of Pixieland!

I actually think it'll be neat to check out. Will keep it on my radar....

that seems like thats what its gonna be but with a view into the actuall life of a car and you might be able to go through radiator springs and meet characters like mater and the other characters. maybe the games are gonna be races and pitcrew challenges. :moped:

A press release from Disney Consumer Products sort of mentioned the Cars game and said it will be released next year. It mentioned how well the Cars franchise is doing, and along with Carsland at DCA and a new movie, "boys will have a chance to create their own car avatar and rev up their engines in a new immersive virtual world featuring Lightning McQueen on Disney.com and a host of other characters from the film." Interesting that they specifically mentioned gender like that- I guess its boys only- no girls allowed!!

Anyway, it seems like they'll see how Fairies goes to determine the course of action for Cars. Might be a good idea- after 2 years of huge growth, Club Penguin is down 7% from this time last year. Might be a good idea for WDIG to take a step back and think, wouldn't you agree? :)

Keep in mind that Disney is coming very late to interactive online gaming worlds. While they sponsored VMK, the actual programming was done by a sub-contractor.

It makes sense for Disney to take baby steps by creating niche games initially. As they gain more experience, they may branch out to trying to create game worlds with a broader base appeal. I've been very impressed with both Toontown and Pirates of the Caribbean. They are not replacements for VMK but they were not intended to be. Comparing both these games to comparable games in their niches, they come out high in both quality and game play. I'm hopeful that we may see some very special things happen over the next few years.

Could you actually see me as a Pixie?

A jedi pixie rotfl!

TINKERBELL-3.gif

Hi,
I know the best online car race game,it's very long time so i forgot the website.When i remember it i will give the website.but i have the need for race game it's good actually in games i like bike and car race games.When i remember it i will give the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter