Cars - Radiator Springs Racers

astrodrummergirl

The DLRP ads are taunting me!!!!!!
Could it look like this.......

ride_cars.jpg

This is the "Cars Quatre Roues Rallye" (Cars Race Rally in English) which opened in april this year in the Walt Disney Studios park at Disneyland Paris to celebrate the 15th Anniversary.

This ride could be what the one for California Adventure could be like...might not..but could be. Its kind of like the Tea Cups, but cars spin on 2 turntables and move in a figure of 8.

They could probably make a better one, but it's just a thought.

Oh I hope not! Actually, they are talking about this attraction using technology now in place at Test Track in Epcot. I'm expecting something much grander given that it will take nearly five years!

Oh I hope not! Actually, they are talking about this attraction using technology now in place at Test Track in Epcot. I'm expecting something much grander given that it will take nearly five years!

If it's going to take 5 years, then yes, it probably will be much better, this one only took a year.

It was mearly a thought, especially when disney likes to "borrow" rides from each other or make clones.

Yeah it is supposed to be test track technology based but I really think that Cars Race Rally would be perfect in MGM. They need another kids ride and at least it's not another Dumbo!

It's going to be a $200 Million E-Ticket... This is a huge attraction that is going to have tremendous appeal...

Yeah it is supposed to be test track technology based but I really think that Cars Race Rally would be perfect in MGM. They need another kids ride and at least it's not another Dumbo!

Having been on Cars Race Rally at Disneyland it is as slow loading as Dumbo :lmao:

Could it look like this.......

ride_cars.jpg

This is the "Cars Quatre Roues Rallye" (Cars Race Rally in English) which opened in april this year in the Walt Disney Studios park at Disneyland Paris to celebrate the 15th Anniversary.

This ride could be what the one for California Adventure could be like...might not..but could be. Its kind of like the Tea Cups, but cars spin on 2 turntables and move in a figure of 8.

They could probably make a better one, but it's just a thought.

Well this is what I read on Miceage.

The first is going to be a $200 million E ticket based upon the next generation test track mechanism
That is going to be the racers ride.

In addition to the $200 million E ticket, they are also going to get a bumper car ride where you'll ride one of luigi's tires. They are saying it is going to be like the flying saucers once were but with modern technology of course. I guess the seat is going to look like a hub cap. I wonder if they will be white walls?

The third ride is going to be a spinner in trucks with tow Mater as host. That sounds very similar to what you have pictured.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter