• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cars

dalhound

<font color=660099>I haven't seen it yet but would
Wat kind of cars do people have on here and if it's modified please name the modifications?

I just traded in my 98 Dodge Neon and bought a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire. :cool1:

I'm on my second car. My first was a 97 Chevy Malibu. I killed it in an accident October 2003.
My car now is a 97 Ford Explorer. Got it last May and love love love it! I just hit 125000 miles on it last week :earseek:

I drive three cars:My 2005 Black BMW 330Ci with alot of AC Schnitzer performance parts added to it. I also drive my fathers Silver 2004 Porsche 911 Turbo, and sometimes when I feel in the need for a large car I use my moms 2004 Blue Mercedes-Benz S500. They are all fun, but I love mine the most since its the fastest.

I drive a Volvo S40.
I love my tiny car!

I wish my dad would let me drive his Mustang GT convertible!!!

I have a 1997 fully loaded Honda Accord. Right now its not running though :guilty: it idles too high. needs routine maint.. bought it in Oct. for $1000 and have only spent $168 after that. so not a bad deal we just need to find the time to fix it.

i have a '99 Hyundai Sonata. it's dark gray, and has a sunroof too! hehe
i <3 having a license...

boo's mom do u want to know how to fix the idle speed
if it's a carby car there's an idle speed screw and for efi engines u need to chagne the speed on the ecu

dalhound said:
boo's mom do u want to know how to fix the idle speed
if it's a carby car there's an idle speed screw and for efi engines u need to chagne the speed on the ecu

thanks! yeah it idles too high and cuts off when the a/c is turned on. if you rev the car up to 3000 rpms and turn the a/c on, it doesn't cut off. we replaced the IAC and map sensor and are looking at a few other things before we get it inspected so I can drive it. The car isn't in the shape my uncle wants it to be in before I drive it so I'll probably never get it back. :rotfl2:

indianaisforlovers said:
Im looking for an old Chevy right now. Like a Chevelle, Camaro, nova, monte. or a 68 or 69 barracuda.
i'fd like to have one of those two. funny thing is, my uncle owned all the chevy's u named.

Yah my dad and his 2 brothers all owned Chevys, i guess he passed the chevy gene to me, lol. Right now my dad has a 64 Impala SS and my uncle has a really really nice 69 nova.

boo's mom how much did they cost to replace cause teh map sensor is the Manifold Air Pressure Sensor and i know they are not cheap and the IAC is teh Idle Air Control Valve which i aslo know isn't cheap

a new ford mustang,stick shift,[o5]a brand spanki'n new corvette :cool1: thats what i have!!!

I plan to get either a Ford F-150, or a Dodge Ram 1500.

Late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter