• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cars

copper said:
i drive a lamborghini murcielago
Sure...whatever. But even if that is true....

Ferrari>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lamborghini

Late.

I can't drive yet but I want my grandfathers 1956 Stingray Corvette with the T top. (and I dream about having a red Ferrari)

66RED1.jpg

I drive a Red 94' Camaro. Not my favorite car (BMW M3) but it will do until next year :)

WDWHunk said:
I drive a Red 94' Camaro. Not my favorite car (BMW M3) but it will do until next year :)
Can I have your Camaro when your done with it?

Spear said:
Sure...whatever. But even if that is true....

Ferrari>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lamborghini

Late.

it is true so yeah dont be jelious

ive got a 94' honda civic and i just stuck new wheels on it (17'') and my uncle hooked me up with a nice metallic black paint job...also got a 800 watt amp and two 12'' subs in my trunk...i just wish i had enough money for a body kit :sad2:

hey copper i doubt u have a murcielago they cost 630 000 dollars and i doubt u have that kind of money laying around

Guys she's 15 yrs old, she doesn't truly drive anything. Let her have her fun.

And Spear, sure you can have it when I'm done with it... for a price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter