Cart rental at Oak trail

seadd67

DIS Veteran
So I have a saratoic nerve/lower back pain that really Inflames when i walk and play golf,the twisting and walking just does not help my hip. So we have the water park and more option and with that I can play at Oak trail,but its a walking course and I just dont think i can do both. Is there any way that I can rent a cart?:confused3

So I have a saratoic nerve/lower back pain that really Inflames when i walk and play golf,the twisting and walking just does not help my hip. So we have the water park and more option and with that I can play at Oak trail,but its a walking course and I just dont think i can do both. Is there any way that I can rent a cart?:confused3

I was told no, so I ended up sending the family without me and did the laundry. Yep, sometimes being disabled has it's definite downfalls.

I would call though. There is a golf number on the website and you may be able to work something out.

Thats not encourgeing:sad2:, i also did talk to a cm over the phone but was told the same thing:confused3. I was just hopeing that someone was able to and had a Idea.

They do not have any rental golf carts at Oak Trail. It is strictly a walking course. The only things they have with wheels are pull-along bag carriers.

Well thats ok,I just have to find a way to clam my hip while walking the course,matter of fact it would help with walking the parks to!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter