• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cases of water at All Star Movies?

runnermama78

Mouseketeer
Does the gift shop have cases of water? I know we can get groceries delivered, but we really only want water.

I do not recall that the Gift shops have "Cases" of bottled water ( as in, 24 bottles of water ). Everything is always sold in individual bottles.

I'm renting a car, so I'm just going to stop by and buy some at the local Walgreens beforehand.

I think most of the gift shops do, but sometimes they're not out on the floor. You have to request. I've done this at various resorts. Pre-covid, but I can't see it changing?

ETA. I can't remember the exact price they charged. Yes it was more expensive than buying a case at Walmart, but still way cheaper than buying by the bottle.

We bought 2 cases at AoA back in March 2019 at $16 each. Beat buying on the parks at $3+ a bottle... that's like $72+ a case. I'm pretty sure all the resorts stock cases. If you don't see, ask.

People also recommend taking an empty roller suitcase from the Epcot area resorts down to the Speedway by Boardwalk. Bonus is they sell beer and wine too lol, and the cases of water much cheaper than resorts.

We saw small bottle cases at Pop when we stayed a couple of years ago. But we ended up stopping at Poly and buying a gallon jug to bring back. Any resort with DVC has a larger food & bev selection.

Does the gift shop have cases of water? I know we can get groceries delivered, but we really only want water.
I usually order just cases of water through staples website. No minimum and either free or very cheap shipping. Check it out.

Last edited:
Resorts usually have 8 packs of Dasani and like someone said, you may have to ask if you can't find them. They run about $4-5 per pack and you can use an AP discount on it. They are not the big bottles, but not the smallest either. They are big small bottles.

Oh no! Office Depot wants to charge me $22 for a $6.99 case of water (and there’s a sale if ordered online and picked up at store only $1.99). 0AD78D4E-0070-4A09-9426-D7DA4489FFD0.png

My mistake, it was staples not officemax. Signup for their rewards (free) and you get free shipping with no minimum for 3 months. After that it’s $25 minimum for free shipping.
Ahhh yeah. Gotta love Staples. They’re always sending us $10 and $20 vouchers I don’t even know what for 🤣 but we use them! Almost free money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter