Casey Anthony NOT GUILTY & Sentencing Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
:worship: :cool1: :worship:

And while it is absolutely none of dandave's business, this case has inspired me to CHANGE my volunteer habits and look for things involving missing or abused children. Before this, I have always actively volunteered but those things never had anything to do with this topic. Dandave, I am sorry I have "wasted" my volunteer time in the past on things that weren't directly related to the topics I post about on The Dis. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again. :rolleyes:

First off, I do NOT know why I had to justify myself to someone like DanDave. I guess I was just infuriated that he would insinuate that we don't care about other missing/exploited kids. I started volunteering at the M/E child's unit after a friend of mine's husband took off with their children during their separation. I enjoyed helping and stayed.

All I get from DanDave is instigator and I fell for it. DanDave can preach to us but he's right there, behind his computer, on his bum, doing absolutely nothing for anyone, I'm sure. Just as he's accusing us of doing. It's so easy to tell others what to do rather than take the step to do it yourself.

Poor DanDave didn't know that there were people on this board who do more than just post. :sad2: So, DanDave -- consider this is a big SHUT YOUR MOUTH smackdown to you! I'm waiting for an apology ...

I have to say that I love a good court trial. I'm very excited to watch CA vs. Conrad Murray (Michael Jackson's cardiologist). If I post on a thread like that, should I start volunteering for an agency that deals with neglegent doctors? Give me a break.

DanDave! I want to know what YOU'RE doing since you're right here along with us, sitting on your butt, typing about this trial. How proactive are YOU?

Sidebar: You would be surprised at how many people stepped up to volunteer when this local girl went missing. I've been told that we had a lot of volunteers show up after this whole Casey Anthony trial debacle. Not to mention how quite a few who volunteered after Jaycee Dugard recently did that interview on tv last Sunday.

First off, I do NOT know why I had to justify myself to someone like DanDave. I guess I was just infuriated that he would insinuate that we don't care about other missing/exploited kids. I started volunteering at the M/E child's unit after a friend of mine's husband took off with their children during their separation. I enjoyed helping and stayed.

All I get from DanDave is instigator and I fell for it. DanDave can preach to us but he's right there, behind his computer, on his bum, doing absolutely nothing for anyone, I'm sure. Just as he's accusing us of doing. It's so easy to tell others what to do rather than take the step to do it yourself.

Poor DanDave didn't know that there were people on this board who do more than just post. :sad2: So, DanDave -- consider this is a big SHUT YOUR MOUTH smackdown to you! I'm waiting for an apology ...

I have to say that I love a good court trial. I'm very excited to watch CA vs. Conrad Murray (Michael Jackson's cardiologist). If I post on a thread like that, should I start volunteering for an agency that deals with neglegent doctors? Give me a break.

DanDave! I want to know what YOU'RE doing since you're right here along with us, sitting on your butt, typing about this trial. How proactive are YOU?

Sidebar: You would be surprised at how many people stepped up to volunteer when this local girl went missing. I've been told that we had a lot of volunteers show up after this whole Casey Anthony trial debacle. Not to mention how quite a few who volunteered after Jaycee Dugard recently did that interview on tv last Sunday.

:thumbsup2

Definitely not wasting anymore time on rude, ignorant individuals.

Off to buy a new refrigerator. Yuck! Would much rather Dis the day away.

When a topic incites this much arguing and insulting behavior between participants here, it's time to close the discussion.

This one is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter