• 21 - 24 hours

• 24 - 27 hours

• 27 - 30 hours

• 30 - 33 hours

• more than 33 hours

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a fact the jury could not convict according to the prosecution's evidence or Casey would have been found guilty.

It is a fact that many people are assuming because they feel or they think Casey is guilty that the jury made the wrong decision.

Objection overruled.

Not so, until they speak we won't know. I don't give this bunch the benefit of doubt :rotfl:

Rie'smom-

Everything was pointed to Casey Anthony. Not reporting a child missing for 31 days is a fact. She should have at the very least been convicted of some kind of child abuse or neglect. What "normal" loving mother would NOT report a 2 year old baby missing? This is child neglect, and a fact and she should have been convicted at least on that charge. But too many things pointed to Casey Anthony. The stench from her car (the smell of a decomposed body), the duct tape, the heart shape sticker, the lies on the jail video tape (which contradicts the defense), the lying of where she worked, the lying of a nanny, the lying of where her daughter was. What mother in their right mind would tell the police and parents and lawyers that she (the baby) was KIDNAPPED!? It's disgusting. She was digging herself in a hole. I would have convicted her. Like I said if it was one or two things that pointed to her but it was a whole laundry list that pointed directing to her. She's guilty in my opinion.

She is guilty in my opinion too, however, the jury decided that none of the
the things on your list nor any of the things the prosecutor brought up pointed to her guilt. In my heart, I think the jury thinks she was guilty of something but the prosecution did not prove it so they had to vote not guilty.

Ok, I lied:confused3
Are any of the charges she was found guilty of a felony?

Much harder to get a job with a felony conviction.

Isn't Scott Peterson in jail for killing his wife and unborn child? I thought they didn't know how he killed her even though they found her? I didn't think they had to prove how the child/person was killed :confused3

You are ABSOLUTELY 100% correct...they couldn't determine the cause of death in that case either, but he was still convicted. It isn't necessary for conviction. I quoted the Scott Peterson case earlier today to someone else.

Any more, it seems like the juries think they need a smoking gun and define reasonable doubt as any bit of doubt.

It's really sad.

Too bad OJ is in jail, otherwise I'm sure he'd step up and help Casey find the real killer.

People need to remember also...that NOT GUILTY does not mean innocent.

I hope KARMA catches up to Casey as it did to OJ Simpson.

That is all.

RIP Caylee

Ok, I lied:confused3
Are any of the charges she was found guilty of a felony?

Much harder to get a job with a felony conviction.

Yes, but she already had felony convictions with the bad check cases.

She won't need a job, in this great country of ours, she'll become wealthy through interviews, movie rights, book deals, etc.

Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter