Casey Anthony Trial Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a picture of remorse :rolleyes1

remorse.jpg
Awwwwwwww!!!

Here is a picture of remorse :rolleyes1

remorse.jpg

How could you stay mad after looking at that face???

I don't think I'll be able to eat steak again!!

Quick question - do you think the lawyers are watching any of the recap shows at night? I hope not because JB could get a few tips on what he should be doing!!!

I gotta tell you I think Ashton can rip this bug guy to shreds. He is totally opposite of Dr. Haskell & Haskell is the one who taught him. Haskell has more experience, schooling, skills etc. He has NEVER testified about this EVER.

He's not my puppy, just a picture I found.

I've mostly had cats and cats are kinda like KC - they don't show remorse for anything. :teeth:

Has it been questioned at all that the trunk may have been cleaned, thats why there are so few bugs, hair and fluids?

I gotta tell you I think Ashton can rip this bug guy to shreds. He is totally opposite of Dr. Haskell & Haskell is the one who taught him. Haskell has more experience, schooling, skills etc. He has NEVER testified about this EVER.

It's almost like guy is saying is that Dr. Haskell taught him was wrong and discredit him. I hope the jury takes that into account and that Mr. Ashton bringsup that point in questioning.

He's not my puppy, just a picture I found.

I've mostly had cats and cats are kinda like KC - they don't show remorse for anything. :teeth:

That was my cat..:)..looked bored most of the time, then had a look of disdain when spoken to. However, come meal time, you were her best buddy.

However, it doesn't matter if they're a puppy or fully grown, a dog will show some kind of remorse when busted. Ours will even offer his butt up in the air for a swat if he knows it's REALLY bad. :laughing:

LOL

With the rotting pig pictures and the steak references, I think the whole jury is going to become vegetarians.

I knew a new thread must have been started. I wasn't awakened by my ipod constantly chirping I had new email alerts! :thumbsup2

Anyone else think Dr. Tim Huntington is the Jose Baez of entomology? As in, someone who has their degree, but not much experience or preparation for this trial?

Bet Dr. Tim thought he'd make his name in this trial. Now he'll be forever known as the pig in the Probe guy.

I think this is my favorite tweet of the morning:

Thanks! What a bizarre morn in court! Pig not kid, Nebraska not Fla, cold not hot weather...and called b4 Caylee even ID'd!

she put fabreeze all throughout the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter