Casey Anthony TRIAL Thread #4

With the defense case coming to a close, will Casey testify?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!

HHBP told her she needs to listen to the question and answer it appropriately and she turned her head away and stuck her nose in the air!!

Who goes out and parties when they are grieving a child? I am a nurse and have lived a few years. I have never seen that!

This lady is out there. I just want to gobsmack HoseA for putting us throught this.

EMTS, Police, Dog Trainers, Lilliputians,...

Karioth is a professor at FSU and teaches 5 different classes on grief, loss and trauma. Could you imagine sitting in her class? I would have a puddle of drool on my desk from sleeping the entire time.

and from my favorite twitterer (probably not a word :rotfl2:)

RichardHornsby You just know this lady took a hit of acid before she took the stand, I fully expect her to start talking about her out-of-mind experiments! 3 minutes ago

has the defense asked that the court certify this "broad" as an expert yet?:confused3

Judge Perry ordered 3 doctors to examine KC days ago. They all said she's sane, but we are supposed to believe this woman?

OMG she is so high & mighty!:snooty:

To bad she's a quack! Change that, she is drunk!

Now is the time for Casey to use the F bomb because if this is the best that they have she is __________!

yes I forgot who it was he took someone with him late at a night to visit her and they witnessed it. he was warned by the jail that he was also not to hug her or touch her . He was warned two different times.
That is so wrong. I just can't imagine an attorney doing something like that with a client.

If I throw up, it will be on your head. ;)But Baez can, no?It's the other brother Darryl!
Throw up on Baez. :rotfl:

Wow, this woman really likes to hear herself talk, doesn't she? Bless her heart. ;)

Can't wait for the cross. :lmao:

smiley-sobored.gif

She is putting me to sleep.... NEXT witness please or get on with the testifying.

:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter